What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A collection of Asian cuisine recipes
- Giving you recipes for Bhuga Chawar Recipe, Karachi Halwa Recipe and Masala Koki Recipe
- Giving you recipes for Chicken Shorba Recipe, Daal shorba Recipe and Pea Soup Recipe
- Giving you recipes for Paaya Nahari Recipe, Malai Kebabs Recipe and Qaabooli Recipe
- Giving you good tasty Asian Recipes within short span of time
- Giving you recipes where you will find an Asian Taste
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bikram’s Recipes scores 73.62/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bikramrecipes.net/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD99.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bikramrecipes.net you’ll also be taken through to bikramrecipes.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)